WireCAD v10.0.20.0214 Released 02/14/2020
- Modified the Offset command to honor single item selection set as the first parameter to the function.
- Fixed Rectangular Array function not working properly if the selection set is empty on function start.
- Fixed Edit Block in Place (both variants) stalling if certain conditions are met.
- Added public override void AfterDrawAll(BodyProviderConfig settings) method to the BodyProviderBase base class. This method, if overridden in your custom code, can be used to finalize a shape and clean up your modified settings.
WireCAD v10.0.20.0210 Released 02/10/2020
- Fixed issue with Front Panel File selector in the Equipment Library
WireCAD v10.0.20.0207 Released 02/07/2020
- Modified PDF Export to create searchable pdfs.
- Fixed issue with port adder dialog sending the input port marker to the output.
- Fixed Property accessor error that happens on some equipment in the Equipment Library.
- Fixed issue with Front Panel File selector dialog allowing non dwg file selection.
- Fixed issue with the MText editor not honoring line breaks on some systems.
- Fixed issue with the MText editor PenColor selector.
- Fixed issue with the Status Message dialog RTF export.
- Fixed issue with distribution missing component.
WireCAD v10.0.20.0131 Released 01/31/2020
- Modified the Equipment Library Find, Inputs, and Outputs grids to remember their column display visibility and order.
- Modified the Add Equipment Wizard to allow selection of the Manufacturer when opened from the Equipment Library. It will populate with the selected manufacturer but allow changing.
- Modified the Equipment Library find grid column context menu to allow showing the filter row.
- Fixed issue with Kite blocks rendering output port text at the wrong vertical justification.
- Fixed issue when switching file based global databases at the same path but with a different filename - the switch was not detected in application and would not take place until WireCAD was relaunched. Now the change is detected and the switch happens in application without restart.
- Fixed missing dll exception when attempting to show the folder browser from the New Drawing Wizard on some systems.
WireCAD v10.0.20.0123 Released 1/23/2020
- Fixed Copy IO L/R function reversed.
- Fixed Reports Cable Data Selector changes would apply but not show print preview without selecting the Print Preview tab. This would have the appearance of the application doing nothing.
- Fixed issue with Edit Block in Place not switching menus properly.
- fixed issue with Show Me the global library entry not showing.
- Fixed issue with Show Me the global library allowing erroneous editing of EquipmentName.
WireCAD v10.0.20.0109 Released 1/09/2020
- Fixed distribution to include v10 manual. The v9 manual was appearing in some installations.
- Fixed issue with WireCAD CMS reports.
- Fixed issue with users able to place items in drawing directly from the Community without first downloading to local.
- Fixed issue with explanatory message on the Update Cable with Aux Text function.
- Added Project Advanced Setting to include Cable Type and Cable Type Manufacturer in ripple operations.
WireCAD v10.0.19.1101 Released 11/01/2019
- Several speed enhancements.
WireCAD v10.0.19.1030 Released 10/29/2019
- Fixed issue with corrupt cable on destination side of pointer causing exception during cable number assignment.
- Fixed issue Save Project As not copying user fields from SQL Server source database.
- Fixed issue with Edit Block in Place not re-routing cables if there are more than one cable.
- Added rulers to drawing environment.
- Several minor bug fixes.
WireCAD v10.0.19.1011 Released 10/11/2019
- Fixed issue with CableError Check not recognizing existing destinations on some cables.
- Fixed issue with Cancelling a grouped block causes Equipment Library to hide.
- Fixed issue renaming a drawing from the Project Explorer produces weirdness.Fixed BackgroundWorker is currently busy and cannot run multiple tasks concurrently error.
- Fixed issue creating new manufacturer from Equipment Library does not refresh local Manufacturers grid.
- Fixed issue creating new equipment from the Equipment Library does not refresh and focus the found equipment grid.
- Fixed issue newly added locations do not show in Equipment List dropdowns if the the grid is already open.
WireCAD v10.0.19.1002 Released 10/02/2019
- Fixed SQL update issue that occurs when upgrading databases.
- Fixed Nullable Object error on Mechanical forms.
- Fixed Issue assigning pointers from v9 drawings across sheets.
- A bunch of other little stuff.
WireCAD v10.0.19.1001 Released 10/01/2019
This is the release version.
WireCAD v10.0.19.820 released 8/20/2019
- CMS mapping tool not showing tiles.
Major Function Changes
- Completely reworked the Equipment Library and the Library SDK.
- Modified the Assign SysName dialog to clarify the different modes of operation.
- Modified the Assign Cables dialog to clarify the different modes of operation.
- Added support for ACAD 2018 drawings.
- Added PDF Import to drawing function.
- Dramatically decreased project load time.
- Dramatically decreased drawing open/save time.
- Dramatically improved full ripple times.
- Faster project switching.
- Added swap Project Location Delimiter function. Allows you to change the LocationDelimiter and ElevationSlotDelimiter variables mid project.
- Modified the Equipment Library to provide port markers. We have provided 38 marker variants and an SDK event to register your own through code.
- Modified the Equipment Library to include Bidirectional ports. If a port is marked as Bidirectional it appears on both the Inputs and Outputs list but can be selected for inclusion in the block from only one side or the other.
- Added AutoWidth property to the display prefs of the Equipment Library.
- Added support for grouped ports
- Implemented round-trip export-import on the project grids.
- Added Title Block Manager.
- Added Split Cable to Pointers function.
- Added Apply Aux Text to cable function.
Minor Function Changes
- Added Swap Pointer Function. Allows universal change of pointer style.
- Added Swap Terminal Function. Allows universal change of terminal style.
- Added setting to disable progress bar. This helps larger drawings load faster.
- Added Arc Text tool.
- Removed drawing rulers.
- Added project drawing file system watchers for renaming and creating drawings in the active project folder.
- Added splitter bar to Project Systems Grid for better resizing.
- Added the ability to create multiple new drawings from the New Drawing Wizard.
- Modified the Crosshair setting to allow larger sized crosshairs.
- The ModifiedByUser field is now honored in the Equipment Library.
- The ModifiedBy field is now deprecated.
- Removed support for Tags in user defined shapes.
- Moved the tool panel tabs to the left side and added a user setting to allow return to the bottom position.
- Modified the response to missing SysName to better guide the user.
- Added Image field to global Connectors table.
- Several changes to the Bill of Materials generator filter functions to support Not Equal, Not Like, Null, and Not Null as well as to support all fields in the tables.
- Fixed scroll bars overlapping drawing window.
- CMS mapping tool not showing tiles.
- Modified the SDK to work with the new libraries.
- Removed the Visual Studio templates installer.
- Added Equipment Library custom shapes examples.
SDK Breaking Changes
- You will need to modify the references on any custom plugin to match the new version of DevExpress and VectorDraw components.
- Utility functions that are involved with Ripple operations no longer return a string value but rather and IEnumerable<RippleOpRetunValue>.