This year at NAB we will be conducting training on April 17-18 in Las Vegas.
We have a limited number of spots available for those that have paid for training in the past to refresh their skills for free. You will need to call or email to request your free spot.
This two day beginner training will get you started in WireCAD.
Agenda Day One
- Machine Patch-up
- Meet and Greet
- Power Point
- Single Line Explanation
- UI Tour
- New Project
- Project Structure
- New Drawing
- Library Explanation and exercise
- Lunch - Provided
- SysName Assignment Explanation and Exercise
- Cable Number Assignment Explanation and Exercise
- Visualizer First Look
- Reporting Explanation
- Database Explanation
- Database Shoot Out
- Packup and Go Explanation
- EOD Wrap-up
Agenda Day Two
- Drawing Re-use.
- Rack Builder Explanation and Exercise
- Equipment Creation Explanation
- Bidirectional Signal Types Discussion
- Equipment Creation Exercise
- Drawing Pointers and Terminals Explanation/ Advanced Cable Drawing
- Lunch -Provided
- Add Equipment to Project Database Only
- Assign SysName to Terminals Explanation and Exercise
- Link Pointers Explanation and Exercise
- Multi-Relational Cable Assignment Explanation
- Visualizer deeper look
- Plan View Tools Overview - (Time Permitting)
- Advanced Tools (Time Permitting)
- Exam and Exam Correction
- Final Q & A
Attendees must bring their own computer.
- Windows Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10. MACS running a VM with windows are fine.
- Latest public version of WireCAD installed and licensed**.
- Be sure to bring a mouse with mouse-wheel.
- Powerpoint handouts of the information covered.
- WireCAD pdf manual.
- WireCAD Training Goodies Disk.
- Printed demo project.
**Attendees that have not yet purchased WireCAD are welcome. We will issue a temporary key for the training.
Training at NAB 2020
- Product Code: TRNAB2020
- Availability: In Stock