We will compile your script into a self-registering plugin with a button on the interface to launch the function contained in the script and an associated commandline shortcut.
- The script has been created and the logic is correct. We will provide a code review before compilation but the logic is up to you.
- Only one function exists in the script (this is the default). Events that the script listens for and responds to do not count.
- Only one button will be created in the interface to launch the function contained in the script.
- Only one commandline shortcut will be registered to launch the function contained in the script.
- You will provide two png images to include for the button in the interface one 16x16 and one 32x32 pixel images.
- You will provide the commandline shortcut name, shortcut and alias.
Send the script, images and shortcut information to email@example.com.
What We Will Send You
We will send you a plugin dll and manifest. Copy these files as instructed and launch WireCAD to use.
Custom Programming (Script to Plugin)
- Product Code: ScriptToPlugin
- Availability: In Stock